got three birthday cards
one post card
one e-mail
one phone call (too sick for cupcakes)
no co-worker remembered
I got my first turkey
a new jacket
and something yet to be determined by ups
happy birthday to me
I was preparing myself to be disappointed, then thought maybe I should be excited
21, the last great growing up birthday before people make fun of you for being old
my boss was quick to remind me how important a birthday it was after I reminded him that it had already happened, yeah, I know
was going to go sky diving, not in January though
now I can have laser surgery on my eyes, when I have money
got a new license- and remembered my contacts this time
happy birthday to me
I was glad to have Loren
I was lost in the un-excitement
but he was quick to remind me to have fun
and that it was still good, and about me
thank goodness for Loren. and cupcakes
one post card
one e-mail
one phone call (too sick for cupcakes)
no co-worker remembered
I got my first turkey
a new jacket
and something yet to be determined by ups
happy birthday to me
I was preparing myself to be disappointed, then thought maybe I should be excited
21, the last great growing up birthday before people make fun of you for being old
my boss was quick to remind me how important a birthday it was after I reminded him that it had already happened, yeah, I know
was going to go sky diving, not in January though
now I can have laser surgery on my eyes, when I have money
got a new license- and remembered my contacts this time
happy birthday to me
I was glad to have Loren
I was lost in the un-excitement
but he was quick to remind me to have fun
and that it was still good, and about me
thank goodness for Loren. and cupcakes


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home